Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- When you visit us on our website, we may collect or analyze anonymized information from which individuals cannot be identified (“Aggregate Information”), such as number of users and their frequency of use, the number of page views (or page impressions) that occur on the website and common entry and exit points into website.
- A-Shoutout uses "cookies", where a small data file are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
- A-shoutout may use an independent company (the “Third Party Market Research Company”) to measure and analyze the Internet usage across the web sites. A-Shoutout uses the Third Party Market Research Company’s services to collect the following core information on the usage of our web sites, including:
- The number of page views (or page impressions) that occur on A-shoutout web sites;
- The number of unique visitors to A-shoutout web sites;
- How long these unique visitors (on average) spend on A-shoutout web sites when they do visit; and
- Common entry and exit points into A-shoutout web sites.
This information is aggregated by the Third Party Market Research Company and provided to A-shoutout to assist in analyzing the usage of A-shout web sites. Such data is also accessible by media organizations and research companies, for the purpose of conducting industry comparisons with other Internet portals.
Pages on A-shoutout web sites may be coded with software which enables the Third Party Market Research Company to track visitors to our web sites.
For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- your name, identification number, phone number(s), mailing address, email address and any other information relating to you which you have provided us in any forms you may have submitted to us, or in other forms of interaction with you;
- information about your use of A-shoutout’s website and services, including cookies, IP address, subscription account details and membership details, but only to the extent that A-shoutout may identify you from such information;
- your payment related information, such as your bank account or credit card information, and your credit history; and information about your usage of and interaction with our website and/or services including computer and connection information, device capability, bandwidth, statistics on page views, and traffic to and from our website.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging the videos to be delivered to you, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Disclosure of Personal Data
A-shoutout will take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data against unauthorized disclosure. Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, this Personal Data may be disclosed, for the purposes listed above (where applicable), to the following third parties, whether they are located overseas or in Philippines:
- A-shoutout affiliates; agents, contractors or third party service providers who provide operational services to A-Shoutout, such as telecommunications, information technology, payment, payroll, processing, training, market research, newspaper vendor services, newspaper delivery services, storage, archival or other services to A-Shoutout;
- vendors or any third party business partners who offer goods and services or sponsor contests or other promotional programs on A-Shoutout sites, whether in conjunction with us or not;
- external business and charity partners in relation to corporate promotional events;
- the Credit Bureau, or in the event of default or disputes, any debt collection agencies or dispute resolution centers;
- any business partner, investor, assignee or transferee (actual or prospective) to facilitate business asset transactions (which may extend to any merger, acquisition or asset sale;
- anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties;
- banks, credit card companies and their respective service providers;
- our professional advisors such as our auditors and lawyers;
- relevant government regulators or authority or law enforcement agency to comply with any laws or rules and regulations imposed by any governmental authority; and
- any other party to whom you authorize us to disclose your personal data
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Our website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties, such as our business partners. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of websites operated by third parties that are linked to our website. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of such third party websites. Some of these third party websites may be co-branded with our logo or trademark, even though they are not operated or maintained by us. Once you have left our website, you should check the applicable terms, conditions and policies of the third party website to determine how they will handle any information they collect from you.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
14/F Net Cube Centre
3rd Avenue corner 30th Street
E-Square Zone, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City